Thursday, February 26, 2015
things I have been doing
- woke up to an inch of snow
- cleaning out my attic
- burning boxes and papers in the fire
- staying in like on Tuesday
- made blueberry muffins from the Superfoods Kitchen cookbook
- planning some trips
- talking: lovely conversations
- Bible Study on Romans 5
- reading the Charlotte Mason archives
- watching the schools closings and then cancelled our class
- reading my Lent devotions
- keeping up with the psalm readings I am doing
- a winter walk
- to the library
- to the grocery
- listened to good music
- sat in front of the fire
- has to be more?
Isn't this pretty! We were to get 4-6 inches of snow. It could have looked
like this house from this tumblr.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
That's a lot for one day Bonnie!
Your writing always comforts me, dear Bonnie. Truly.
I want to live in that house!
Post a Comment