Monday, February 28, 2011

Rain



Winds and rain coming
through tonight. It is
more than tut , tut..it looks
like rain! I listened to an
audio of Winnie the Pooh
today mainly because of the
narrators . All British.
Judi Dench as narrator.
Emma would come in and
chuckle. I've forgotten how
good Winnie is! Memories
came back of reading to the
boys and yes, that girl Emma!

http://img.amazon.ca/images/I/517HZs9-leL._SL500_AA300_.jpg



Eeyore was saying to himself, "This writing business. Pencils and what-not. Over-rated, if you ask me. Silly stuff. Nothing in it."
Winnie the Pooh

4 comments:

podso said...

Winnie the Pooh has such a way with words!

melissa said...

Along with 'Alice in Wonderland' some of my favorite reading. :)

Amber Benton said...

We're reading Winnie currently - a second time around for some of the boys. I'll check out the audio when we're finished!

L.L. Barkat said...

:)

Hey, I'm so excited you are coming to Encounter! Do you want to join me for a meal? Maybe Friday or Saturday night?

If so, email me. :)