Monday, February 7, 2011

First Monday in February


I'm going to list in my journal
my numbered Gifts of Gratitude.
Hope you have started yours
via Ann Voskamp?

Just to name a few:

It was quite amazing to see
these birds swimming to the
shallows of the lake at my
sister's house:


Coots





Did you know this:
A flock of coots is known in the US as a cover.


So we saw a cover!

YES, I did learn I will be a GREAT-
Aunt. All of us Great Aunts agreed
we aged with the name GREAT put
in front of our names AUNT! This
will be the second Great Aunt for us
Great Aunts!!!!

Good food. Good time seeing family
and celebrating a new arrival to my
nephew and his wife. Good sermon
at my mother's church and sitting
by her very good friend. Between
Gail her friend and Gail my sister!
My eyes welled remembering her
funeral in that sanctuary. Tears
are good.






No comments: