Thursday, February 24, 2011

Much Ado

About Nothing
( not Sara at
Much Ado About Something)
is what we are reading
out loud in lit. class now.

I texted my college son
that David Tennant and
Catherine Tate ( from Dr.
Who ...British Show) are
playing Benedict and Beatrice
at the Wyndham in London
this summer. He texted me back
this : We don't live there!

http://www.delfontmackintosh.co.uk/images/uploaded/1zzz%20WEB%20BUTTON.jpg

Oh...well maybe it will come
to NY in the Fall.

If you know anything about
Dr. Who, you will get this
funny Shakespeare spoof

with those two. Funny
even if you don't know Dr.
Who ( but remember that
name while watching it)
and if you like British humor.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEivdWRtbCK6drBtttWq0T_pvnaM3Pe60aL8j0iT5tck0jQoNkzDC1bKbvygMyw68SOb-qlbS4JhU3uOzv-ZJ3xW7YrVfitR-IJ1lxdHvP4VTS7v0DC0bGsardBTwu00qH94pnbxZF2f_xw/s1600/davidtennant.jpg



1 comment:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

That video was hilarious! Oh my!

I haven't seen the Dr. Who version with these two...I was on a Dr. Who kick a few years ago, but I think it was different actors. Maybe I should tune in again...love that British humor.