Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Oh to not have a virus


It infected our computer
the past two days , stopping
all processes! My husband who
works for the Big Blue but in
software, did fix it. He almost
couldn't as it froze everything
from the beginning of loggin on.
I'm thankful
he persisted and with that patience,
fixed it. NOW to restore the corn
beavers from the creek at the back
of our yard ATE!! Know how to
stop that?

Cleaning out my kitchen and pantry
which also is a habitat for many
books and school related things besides
food.
Things...... now to find some a different
home for those things within our home!
All sorts of things. I found two copies of several
books too! That was fun! I didn't know
I did that. Makes reading out loud
easier to have two copies.

Hope summer gives
light to much more restoration.


Very edifying on LIGHT from
Spurgeon's Morning , Aug. 3


“The Lamb is the light thereof.”

Revelation 21:23

Quietly contemplate the Lamb as the light of heaven.
.....Light is also the cause of beauty. Nought of beauty is left when light is gone.


1 comment:

podso said...

Your husband is a blessing in many ways!