Tuesday, August 31, 2010

He said HI for....


To add more to what Evan actually
said to Jan Karon as she left Westglow:
He had texted me "WHAT should I say
to her?" I said: Tell her hello from George
Grant
. He did and she sent her warmest
regards to him. Then Evan said, " My
mom uses his curriculum from his school
and has read all of your books." She replied
smiling, "Say HI to your Mom!"

He is given a special thanks at the end
of her book : Patches of Godlight.

My most recent "Mitford" experience was
yesterday. The home care PT was here
making sure I was set up for Outpatient PT.
Shortly after she left, I got a call.
"Hi, this is Joanne........
( and her last name)" We didn't get even far
enough for her to say with the Outpatient
Care! I knew her!
I do live in a city, not a small town
like Mitford. So I rejoice when God puts
peopleI know right in my path! It's comforting.
We felt like we should have coffee together to
catch up. That is Mitford.


2 comments:

melissa said...

And I'll bet folks gravitate toward you like a bee to honey. :)

Happy day!

Nancy Kelly said...

Lovely story, Bonnie. Thank you for sharing...