Friday, May 13, 2011

Addiction


to these little chocolate berry candies that melt
in your mouth.
I put them in my bag during two graduations
last weekend. Evan graduated Sunday from
Appalachain State Univ. and the mountains
were singing.
I passed the bag around to share.
Got hooked on them!

Also hooked on reading ~~ have you read
this book?
It is one of the best books ( although I loved
rereading My Antonia and may post some
poems my students wrote on the characters )
that I have read in a long time.
It spans age levels and is excellent writing:
all about Chanticleer , a rooster. It is based
on Chaucer's Nun's Priest Tale. When you
fall into the tale of a rooster crowing, you
know it is good writing! When you want to
read it to a 3 year old and a 55 year old, it is
a good book!


http://christianaudio.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/D/u/Dun_Cow_large.jpg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bonnie, I haven't read the Dun Cow yet but it's on my list as it has been highly recommended by the Rabbit Roomers, and now by you! Mr. Wangerin was the speaker at last year's Hutchmoot (Rabbit Room weekend).