Monday, February 8, 2010

Thankful for Much this Monday


My free book came in the mail today
from Thomas Nelson Publishers.
Somehow it touched me with the title
and knowing that Crabb will be digging
deep to the roots. Same number as the
books in the Bible!Maybe it is my love
of letters in the title.
Real ones in the mailbox.

66 Love Letters by Larry Crabb: Book Cover

It was like a hug in the mail.
A real hug this afternoon from
a friend who was in town as
we met for a brief coffee !
AND my lost library book
was on the library shelf!
NOW that was something to
be thankful for after looking
under beds, behind chairs, in
between other books to find
the Christmas book! So I thought
I would check the library. There it
was back on the shelf but still on
my card! I did say to her " Thank
the Lord we found it!!" (like she had
something to do with it, but I was
so thankful)

Now every Monday a habit has occurred
because of Ann at Holy Experience.
She always has beautiful photos of the
landscapes of her life in Canada . I love
reading her "eyes" in her words.
I don't walk around with a camera, in fact, I
usually forget it to important events. I have
no idea where it is at the moment. That
is Emma's department. So for her memory
in my old forgetfulness, I am thankful! I
think she keeps it in her room. Well, now
I know where it is!

1 comment:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Oh, that Larry Crabb book promises to be very special. I'm eager to hear what you think of it. I haven't got it yet....