Friday, September 14, 2007

End of Gospel Transformation

Today marked the last Bible Study of Gospel Transformation
with 3 of my dear friends. This is the second time to do this study
for me AND it was a long one of past two years. We also had a very good friend who couldn't
finish up the last 8 lessons because God keeps giving her gifts. He's very good
at that! I love these friends! So here I am starting a blog as something ends to begin a new thing. Blogging! Hope the journey will be transforming to me. I;m not technical but here we go!

One of my favorite artists: Carl Larsson

http://www.vykort.gotdns.org/img/5524.jpg

7 comments:

Tina said...

Love you too! Had a great time tonight and am sad about the ending of this fabulous Bible Study. Lots to think and pray about as we draw to a close...
Tina

Amber Benton said...

I'm glad you all finished - and I will finish one day. Gifts indeed :)

Way to go Bonnie on starting a blog!

podso said...

You are here! Welcome! A wonderful start, Bonnie. I look forward to many things this fall including GT, and reading your blog!

Melissa said...

"'Where shall I begin, please your Majesty?' he asked. 'Begin at the beginning,' the King said, gravely, 'and go on till you come to the end: then stop.'"
-Lewis Carroll

I look forward to reading your blog, too! I'm going to miss our wonderful meals together over GT!
Love,
Melissa

Bonnie said...

YOU ALL make me smile this morning!
Bless each of you!

Bonnie

melissa said...

How fun to see you officially 'online'! But I know what you mean about pen and paper. But meeting folks through blogging is such a treat.

Love to you!
Melissa in TN

Bonnie said...

Melissa, that is a blog in itself!
"Meeting online".....thanks for the welcome into the blogging world!


Bonnie