Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Kitchen in France by Mimi Thorisson




 Isn't this a beautiful book! I was transported to  Mimi Thorisson's life with 5 children, 
2 older step-children , 14 dogs and a photographer husband in a farmhouse in Medoc, 
France  The cookbook is stunning ! Food recipes  are divided into the four seasons. 
Simple, delicious recipes which make my mouth water and are easy to make.
Mimi's style is elegant: cooking in heels and a dress.  She is very much akin to Julia Child in her cooking  style. Or maybe Downton Abbey style.  This means "YUM." 

I just ordered another copy as a Christmas gift. If you know anyone who loves
to cook or bake or eat, this is an excellent choice. Visit Mimi's blog Manger to get 
a taste. 

Thank you for this free book and my friend Melissa who shared about this 
beautiful book too. 

You can friend Mimi on Facebook too!



 "I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

No comments: