Thursday, August 28, 2014

What you find on a piece of paper?


I haven't read by Tim O'Brien:   The Things They Carried
yet I am going through some papers in a bag I carried
to my class last year. 

Here are a few of the places to visit on a piece of paper:

The Ragged Cot ( pub and rooms) in England
Gloustershire


If you are planning a trip, read this from The Guardian.
If you are not planning a trip, read it anyways. It will lift your heart to England. 

Quintessentially English: a shop and online for organic handmade beauty products. 




Another  name no longer exists  as a blogger or artist from my piece of paper.
Isn't it amazing I can hold onto a small piece of paper thinking it has important
information on it!

1 comment:

podso said...

It might be important as you have now shared it.