I was tagged by Nancy
on her blog for something
A meme is "an idea, behaviour or style that spreads from person to person within a culture.
An Internet meme is a concept that spreads through the internet.
So here goes:
1. One homeschooling book you have enjoyed -
For the Children's Sake began my journey
and I have reread Essex Cholmondley : The Story of
2. One resource you wouldn't be without -
our local library
3. One resource you wish you had never bought -
Saxon Math. Actually I never bought
it . It was passed to me and didn't work well
with my son who loves math. He told me
how it didn't work for him and he loved
4. One resource you enjoyed last year -
Charlotte Mason Archives
5. One resource you will be using next year -
Blogs and books.
My students will do a private blog as a class.
Also doing The Brooklyn Sketchbook Project.
6. One resource you would like to buy -
Museums . Rembrandt coming 3 hours
away soon to NC!
7. One resource you wish existed -
I agree with Nancy on this one :
Non-profit ChildLightUSA Developing New Mason Curriculum
8. One homeschool catalog you enjoy reading -
I love reading book catalogues , Image
Journal , and online blogs, etc... ( Kindling Muse, Books and Culture, the Curator)
9. One homeschool website you use regularly -
Book of Centuries