Friday, September 4, 2015

the day



It has seemed like Friday all day on this Thursday. 
Empty nest is quiet. BUT I do text and talk and email
my college daughter. Here are a few things I have been 
doing:

- I bought each of these handmade mugs for 1.00.
Plus the fabric basket which is hiding in the dark behind
the peachers. It was 1.50. ( thrift store finds) Plus an art book on Durer who I am going to teach this year. The mug on it's side has a flower right at the bottom of the handle. So cute. 



- Getting ready for classes. All sorts of classes this year 
and it is keeping me on my toes for planning. Once it 
all gets on the road, I will be fine. 

- Reading Harper Lee's new book GO SET A WATCHMAN to my friend who runs this lending library: Living Books Library.
Or if you are interested in a great series of videos , watch 
here

- books on the stack:




1 comment:

podso said...

It sounds like you are adjusting well. And have been to Back Porch Treasures (is that what it's called?) Good finds! I know you have a lot of classes to prepare for!