Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Good Day in the Mail



Two letter writing friends
( both at my church but they
don't know each other) wrote
me today. Both used a similar
phrase:

"It all adds a pleasant aroma
to life!"

" I pray that I can be that
'sweet aroma' in the office
where God has placed me..."



2 Corinthians 2:14-16
But thanks be to God, who always leads
us in triumphal procession in Christ and
through us spreads everywhere the
fragrance of the knowledge of him.
For we are to God the aroma of Christ
among those who are being saved and
those who are perishing.




Vermeer, Girl Reading a Letter
at an Open Window
1658



And Larry Woiwode , who is
in North Dakota is 30 miles
from Kathleen Norris of
Quotidian Mysteries. She's
in Lemmon, SD ~~ up in the
northwest corner. They knew
each other in NYC. By the way,
third son is in Brooklyn for the
week . Long travel day on Amrak
yesterday!

+

No comments: