Saturday, January 15, 2011

Be sure to see The King's Speech


Everyone has said this movie is
excellent. It was!

There I was watching the wife of
the Speech Teacher ( Lionel)
wondering who she was ~~ what
was she in. THEN in the credits
was Jennifer Ehle ~~ aha , Elizabeth
Bennett. So there was Mr. Darcy
( Colin Firth) and Elizabeth in a movie
together again.

I highly recommend it as one of the best
movies I've seen in a long time! I hope
it wins awards. It deserves many, esp
Firth for an Oscar. I thought that about
Meryl Streep in Julie and Julia, so we'll
see~~!

Firth in an interview says King George was
not cured of that stammer.



Geoffrey Rush, Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth in The King's Speech



The music made my Emma stop and listen,
saying listen~~

7 comments:

netablogs said...

Thanks for the recommendation. My 2 girlfriends and I are planning to see this movie tomorrow afternoon. Really looking forward to it!

Nancy Kelly said...

I really want to see this one, too!

walking said...

I'm putting it on my Netflix list. I finally watched Inception. Very interesting in light of how we let books and seeds sow ideas in the m minds of our children . . .

Joanne said...

Yes, yes, yes!
It was so good and yes, Colin Firth needs to win an Oscar!
Thanks for sharing,
Joanne

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Thank you for this...I knew her face was so familiar but could not remember where exactly from!

netablogs said...

Saw it yestereday. Oh, it was so good! The acting was superb and the story was totally engrossing. Loved every minute of it.

netablogs said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, Bonnie! My kids seem to be recovering well so far from their laser eye surgery!