Saturday, July 4, 2009

Prayers for the nation


One of the things to do
today: pray for our nation.
We felt like we live in
a parish, a smaller town than
the suburbs of Charlote, a bit
of Mitford AS we went to the
local Farmer's Market this
morning. So many of the farmers
were talkative. I have my
favorites. In those small conver-
sations , I found out one had
had a hip replacement and one
taught me more about herbs.

We mulched our garden after
returning,
which was put in late with the
wedding and graduations and
May being so busy. April then
was even more! To my surprise
were some cucumbers growing
under the leaves. I praised God
for that fruit to harvest. Now
to pray for that for our nation.

Happy 4th.

1 comment:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Amen! I have joined you in your prayer for our nation.

Happy Fourth!