Wednesday, January 14, 2015

no snow but ...


icy this morning so my Bible Study was cancelled. There we were all ready 
to go when I looked at emails. So , my daughter and I went out to breakfast
with a book to read in hand. I ended up seeing a friend, one who prays, 
and sat with her. She just happened to be alone. I wouldn't go to Paneras 
alone. Well, maybe ? I would have a totebag full of things to read and a  journal. 
I left with more to prayer for. That is what happens when you get with a prayer 
warrior. 

Isn't this adorable: 



 You buy a Tom's and they give a child a pair.

A good conversation with my #3 brother who is healing from falling before Christmas
and being in the hospital for 3 and a half weeks. Reminded me of my mom. She loved
to talk! She always kept up with her 8 children and knew a phone bill was a gift to them.
It was how she showed her love. She was right on the cusp of cell phones and computers
when she died. Another brother (#4) always has the latest technology and he was
already calling her FREE on the weekends. We were all amazed! The rest is history as
we say!





2 comments:

sarah said...

I hope your brother feels better! Although the bible study is cancelled, you can always read it alone or pray :) God bless!

Bonnie said...

I love your Eiffel tower !