Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I feel like cleaning


Said my 12 year daughter.
Was that music ? Yes, indeed.
We can make such a mess at
Christmas and it seems like
Spring cleaning is needed to
get the house back into shape.
The tide came in and just went
out again ( my sons) ~~~
I love thinking about
the ocean in the middle of winter.
It is more about the
liturgy of the tide. ....coming in at
a certain time and going out at a
certain time. I just have to have
food IN the house for when it comes
in. Ham bone is in the stockpot
simmering this afternoon.

BLUE MOON tomorrow night.


The Moon is Blue



2 comments:

Rhondi said...

If your daughter still feels like cleaning she's welcome to come to my house!

podso said...

Blue moon means babies! And before the new year; tax deductions you know.