Thursday, January 17, 2008

Measure


We got a measure of snow last night!

I journaled more today with the gift of
time with school canceled.
Even homeschooling, it was canceled!
I read in Ephesians 4:7 , "But to each
one of us grace was given according to
the MEASURE of Christ's gifts." In another
cross-reference , I read "God gives the Spirit
without MEASURE." ( John 3:34) Amy
Carmichael has taught me to PAY ATTENTION
to those words that God has given your ears in
ways you couldn't have orchestrated.
It's good to think upon
the measure of Christ's gifts. That was his life
given for me. That love overwhelmed me this
morning. As the day progressed, the measure
of all that I envisioned today holding , held
many other gems.

In the mail:

Carl Larsson: The  Autobiography of Sweden's Beloved Artist

The fire is still going in the fireplace.
I may park myself and go to Sweden.

No comments: