Saturday, February 1, 2014

It is still Christmas


I just put on lotion my daughter gave me in a "bag of pamperings" for 
Christmas. Christmas on my hands.
Frosted Pine. Beautiful packaging. 

 Here is another version . I went back to Anthropologie 
during their 50% off  sale price in housewares & home items
 and got some more. 

It smells like Christmas. 



Front door still has a fresh balsam wreath from Maine.

I lit a Yankee candle during the snow : mistletoe.

It smells like Christmas.

When the warmth of Spring comes and our thoughts towards

the Resurrection, Christmas will be in the background.

“Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,
At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,
When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death,
And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.” 
― C.S. LewisThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe


2 comments:

veryblessed said...

I am glad I am not the only one! :)We were listening to Christmas music again the other day when my son asked me if he could listen to the cd with the Christmas verse on it. I couldn't resist & we listened to the whole cd. :) Merry Christmas, again & again!

~Tessa

melissa said...

You're not alone here either. Just took down my Christmas wreaths outside yesterday! Put up Valentine's ones. :)