Tuesday, October 16, 2012

tuesday


I still like that gal on my headliner who is pondering while reading a book.
She  will stay awhile.

Today, my students did Poetry Presentations of poems they wrote of what we have lost in Modernity. I love how they knew to ask the Lord to help us. It was like hearing Psalms being read. It keeps me going. Fruit from their labors. 

Having Fall Break this week. Just one day off from teaching.  Sleeping in on Thursday!!

A former student who is in college came today to class.
What a welcome sight and she  is a hugger. She told us of her Arts & Letters class and her music class which sounded like Charlotte Mason on the college level. 

Blessings today.
How about you?

1 comment:

veryblessed said...

Sounds like you have a great class. Enjoy your fall break!

~Tessa