Wednesday, March 8, 2017

dear women to me




                                    Very old photo of my oldest brother, my mom, my sister,
                                                    and my youngest brother                                                                               




My daughter in high school and she is now in college


Here she is about a month ago.


two daughter-in-laws and daughter 




first daughter-in-law with my oldest son


Before these two got married ... here they are outside Notre-Dame in Paris
newest daughter-in-law with my youngest son 




and the newest girl in the family!
Wish my mom was here to see her.

5 comments:

melissa said...

Love these...and the pensive one of Emma...a beauty.

Bonnie said...

Most of my photos are on my phone! This has old photos on it but they make me smile.

podso said...

Beautiful women in your family, and the next generation is just beginning!

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

There is no shortage of beautiful, wonderful women (and baby girl) in your family. A lot to celebrate.

Heather said...

Lovely to see your family, esp the newest member! :)