Saturday, December 5, 2015

think every one is busy


Been in all day today.I have gotten much done. Doesn't it feel good 
this close to Christmas to get much done. 


Now listening to Eric Metaxas interview Makoto Fujmiura. 
I can listen to them over and over again, even the same stories. 
Love learning from both of them. Have met and hosted Mako at a conference 
but haven't heard Eric Metaxas in person but have read and watch his
" Socrates in the City." They talk about the slowing down in Advent but also always.

" without imagination one cannot have faith..." Mako.





                                                                  
                                                          
                                                Mako's studio in New Jersey



3 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

That is an interview I'd like to hear - so I bookmarked it and will go back later. Right now I'm past my bedtime! I heard Fujimura interviewed on the Mars Hill Audio Journal years ago and that led to me looking at books of his art, but I still know very little of him.

Thank you!

Bonnie said...

Dig into his work and all he is saying about Culture Care. Your vision will be transformed.

Unknown said...

Sara Groves has a new album and I saw her interviewed and quoting Makato. Love when things intersect like that. About pushing back against pragmatism. Love.