Back in the saddle:
- grading End of the Term exam on Millet
this one made me smile:
Jeans' father sent him to study art with a master and from there Jean was hooked.
Millet's paintings never sugar coated the characters. The paintings always brought out the smell of the earth, the feel of calloused hands, and the sounds of busy hands. All his paintings were centered around the common man working hard.)
- grading a paraphrase of OF REVENGE by Francis Bacon.
- laundry hung out in this glorious Monday after Easter
- wrote more letters
- read Bonhoeffer by Eric Metaxas yesterday and have 200 more pages for Book Club
in late April
- catching up on reading Moby Dick via audio from Plymouth Univ in the UK
- caught up in the Psalms as I read through them with my sister and oldest brother
- here is a good blog on my trip by Nancy