Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Monday


 I was thrilled to find an Easter Monday Lent Devotion 
from Biola University. I spent time listening to Keith 
Green sing over and over again. I spent time copying 
Peter Marshall's prayer and looking at the video and 
paintings. i spent time copying the words to the song.
I will miss this multi-level time in music, paintings, 
and words. Not sure how long Lent goes on but  it 
didn't end this morning. 

We have a glorious day here. 
- doing laundry and hanging outside

( from A Murmuring Cottage)
by meg martin

- finishing up THE BOOK OF THE DUN COW by 
Walter Wangerin with my students. 
This is beautifully written AND makes  my heart soars.
Met the author at a Rabbit Room event last August
in Nashville. This is the first of three in a series. 
Madeleine L'Engle told him to write one about JOY
and the last one is on that subject. 
I highly recommend it to all ages.



2 comments:

melissa said...

One more for my list. :)

Gail said...

Can I borrow yours, or is it a library book?