Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gorgeous

The rain is gone and it is gorgeous here just like 
Melissa wrote yesterday:

Hope all is well in your world.  If you're on the east coast, you should be getting this wonderful breeze in a day or so.  Enjoy.


I am on the East Coast.
SO glad to get  heads up from Tenn!


The ground is still soggy.
Perfect for  digging in the garden soil.
Planting cool weather veggies.
My favorite kind~ veggies who love cool weather. 


This is not my garden but there are similarities.
I am not planting this much.  I do have marigolds 
still basking in the sun. May have to do some design 
work with my rows!


1 comment:

melissa said...

So glad the weather's arrived there. Today is wonderful as well. :)

Hey, that garden is so orderly....I wish I'd make the time to do ours that way. The little plot we had just went by the wayside. Yuck!

And loving your photo up top. Beautiful painting. Just beautiful. :)