Monday, September 20, 2010

Merci beaucoup


The beautiful two words unto
the Lord on this Gratitude Monday:

~~ for my Physical Therapist who is
good at what she does. She is stretching
my muscles that haven't moved in years!
She is gentle and kind . We like each other.

~~my literature students!~ Some are new
and some are old, meaning this is the second
or third year that I've had them. They bless
me!

~~ my stack of books continues to feed me.
I added this one to the list and am almost
finished with it as I teach her poems very
soon. I LOVE this series that Thomas Nelson
is publishing. Several new ones are coming
out in Oct. One will be on St. Nicholas. I can't
wait. They are living books.

More on the stack of books this week.


http://www.inspire4less.com/productimages/9781595551092.jpg


holy experience


2 comments:

Nancy Kelly said...

I will have to check out that series. I wanted to review some of them, but alas, I am behind on my reviewing.
Thankful for friends like you,
Nancy

Amber Benton said...

I am reading this book, too. I did not have high expectations, but I am impressed. Drawn in - I think her name was vaguely familiar, but I had no idea who she was.