Thursday, September 24, 2009

The information on the internet


I just got to a twitter as I followed
some sort of twitter thing to get a
free copy of Stephen Mansfield's new
book:

What’s The Story?The Search for God and Guinness by Stephen Mansfield

The Search for God and Guinness is about beer, business, and one of the world’s most popular and enduring brands. But it’s also about:

  • living your faith in the real world
  • innovating for your people as much as your product
  • investing in your community and the world around you
  • all the good that wealth can do when used to the glory of God




I somehow got to a twitter of a girl going to
Franklin, Tenn tonight to the pub where
Mansfield is signing books AND there was
a link to Donald Miller's blog that he had
lunch with Anne Lamott. There was a photo
of her.......and imagine that conversation.
I never found how to get a free copy.
I'll start again. That's my fixing problems
on this machine. Just start again.



No comments: