Thursday, November 15, 2007

The North Wind



It's blowing in this afternoon. It's snowing up
in Boone! Someone told me it would before
Thanksgiving!

We finished Project Presentations today ~
Ancient Science and Math Projects.
They always bless me because they work
out knowledge and produce something
more than the project! Gordan made a chain
mail glove from Rome , used by the gladiators.
The parents of my students blessed me with
a beautiful laundry basketful of teas, cookies,
candles, a teacup, coffee, and even toilet paper.
I was so touched! God certainly gets all the glory
for calling us all to this work! Surprised by JOY.
That's been our theme for the 3 years we've
undertaken to educate a Gileskirk group.

\

St Giles, Edinburgh




St Giles Kirk, Edinburgh

St Giles Kirk, Edinburgh
©1995-2007 Gazetteer for Scotland



Thistle Chapel ceiling. Photo: WordRidden



1 comment:

podso said...

And now some glad rest!