Sunday, July 10, 2016
- daughter's roommate in NY who is from VA. is here visiting and they are now
skyping or facetiming another roommate in Malaysia. OH such joy when you miss
a friend. They are meeting her family too. Quite remarkable this technology...
except it keeps getting stuck.
- coffee with one son and hanging out...
- police son was thanked so much today for doing his job and he is not in the best
part of town.... and one guy at a gas station teared up talking to him about Dallas.
- sermon on justice but didn't go far enough to how the world has changed but focused on the tragedies this past week
- picked veggies from my neighbor's garden while they are gone on vacation...