Friday, March 28, 2014

the end of Spring Break


Yesterday, we had our book discussion on Tim Keller's book: Walking with God through
Pain and Suffering. It was most lovely with the setting and food and thoughts. I know there
were angels around us. The subject touches each of us. Our hearts were full of unspoken 
and spoken thoughts. Maybe this friend will post photos?

Our next book is back to a favorite: Elizabeth Goudge.
The Scent of Water. 
It is a reread for me and I can't wait. 

I am reading The Snowchild right now. So taken with the story line in Alaska
that I sent my sister a copy. 

It is the end of my Spring Break from my English class to homeschooled high schoolers 
under the Humanitie's teaching of this pastor. ( here )  I have learned so much and my 
students present declamation thesis papers on Tuesday. The hard work is done: rough drafts!
Have a good last weekend in March!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

"The Snow Child" has become one of my favorites! I just checked out "The Housekeeper and the Professor" after seeing it on your blog. Getting started on it this evening!