Friday, February 1, 2013

friday


Checking in here. 
It seemed like yesterday was friday because it was my husband's birthday. 
We celebrated with Italian : out to dinner. 
So I think going out during the week for a really nice dinner made me think of the weekend.
It was Thursday. 

Still in THE FOUR QUARTETS ( TS ELIOT).
I finished the poem before going to Duke Chapel on Monday to see the exhibit and hear the talks and the composition: At the Still Point. 
Here are some of the books I am in:


QU4RTETS.jpegHERE IS THE BOOK ON SALE AT 
HEARTS AND MINDS BOOKSHOP
AND AN EXCELLENT REVIEW


























Thomas Howard  is Elizabeth Elliot's brother. This book makes me sing. 




Another really good study after you have read the poem: 



The sky is this color and the air is cold today. 
Fire going. 
Hearthside. 

2 comments:

walking said...

I ordered The Quartets on Paperbackswap because of you! :-)

Bonnie said...

YEA! you can listen to Eliot read it online. ONE HOUR.