Monday, June 25, 2012

Gratitude


I hear rain now. 
I almost watered the garden early this evening but knew that THAT was not the time to water. Here is the rain. Thank you Lord.  Gratitude.

I worked on my Gratitude list yesterday in my journal.
A wedding. ( another one!)
A conference with this artist.
 A dinner for this teacher  with my students. 

Each  seemed surreal at times. 


The newlyweds came through town this past weekend , oh my ~~ what fun! The funniest story  from the cruise (to the Bahamas) : " when I was served duck, the waiter said HERE'S your quack, quack."
 Reminded me of  the movie Julie and Julia , one of my favorite movies. This son said he wanted to taste duck so we got some to cook and taste! 

On another note for book lovers, I finished  books by two South Carolina authors; The Secret Life of Bees by Susan Monk Kidd and A Song I knew by Heart by Bret Lott. 

 

No comments: