Monday, April 2, 2012

Zipping off gratitude


This afternoon, #3 son calls while he is on the road back to Knoxville. ( we went to a lovely Bridal Shower Saturday for his June wedding ~ this Year of Weddings). Last week,  He had had an interview with a really good company.  That company called this morning trying to verify his May 2011 college graduation. I scan in his diploma, he stops at Starbucks, gets it and zips it to HR. Then he texts me:  

 You're the best. This may get me a job!


Gratitude. 
Joy.
Ann is giving away books this week,  so post. 
I did and was glad to share . I had been walking around starting to Spring Clean,praising God that I was home, had the diploma and  amazing technology.  He is on I-40!

1 comment:

podso said...

Technology is amazing. What God has given us for this time in history. Thanks for the eyeball link. Go there and see what I commented ...whenever she approves it !!